Zürich, Lindt Chocolate, Rheinfalls and Stein am Rhein
This busy full day trip shows you the spectacular north of the country. Visit Zürich, Switzerland’s cultural and economic centre, visit the stunning Rhein Falls, Europe’s biggest waterfall and the beautiful Stein am Rhein.This 8 hour tour goes at the pace of the guests and starts at your Luzern or Zürich hotel. Chocolate is one of the many things Switzerland is famous and a stop at the Lindt chocolate factory is included so guest can stock up on some delicious presents for loved ones. A brief city tour of Zürich will show guests the main elements of the town, before heading off to the Rhine Falls to get up close and personal to the torrents of water crashing down along a 100m span of waterfall. After drying oneself, then the finale is a short drive to Stein am Rhine to view the buildings in this old medieval town.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Rhine Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rhine Falls, Rheinfallquai, Neuhausen am Rheinfall 8212 Switzerland
Visit Europe`s largest waterfall and see millions of gallons of water rush over the rocks along the Rhine. Walk or take the elevator down to the viewing platforms. Take a boat across the water to get "up close and personal" to the crashing waters. Admission 5chf and boat is 5-9chf
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lindt Chocolate Shop Kilchberg, Pilgerweg 58, Kilchberg 8802 Switzerland
Drive 15 mins south of Zurich and visit the most famous Chocolate maker in Switzerland - Lindt. The shop is the biggest in Switzerland and has hundreds of different types of chocolate on sale at discounted prices.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Zurich, Zurich
Zurich is the London of Switzerland. There is a real mix of commerce, history, culture and entertainment. We will spend a couple of hours strolling round the central areas and visiting the most important places of interest. Grossmunster, Frauenmunster, St Peter`s Church, Lindenhof and Bahnhof strasse to name the highlights of this hustling bustling city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stein am Rhein, Stein am Rhein
Visit one of Switzerland`s oldest towns on the Rhine and marvel at the 13th century murals on the medieval buildings. Take a stroll along the river and drive up to Hohenklingen castle for lunch and some superb views of the town below.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off according to where customers want.Airports
- Zurich Airport, Zurich 8058 Switzerland
Departure Time :2/1/2019 - 1/2/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Typically Swiss Tours adheres to the Clean and Safe Policy developed and managed by Swiss Tourism. Your experience will not be affected greatly and you will still have a lovely day.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.