TERMS & CONDITIONS
Schedule to Terms & Conditions
10 Travlr Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley Competition
Start: 24/6/2020 8:00 AM AEST
End: 16/7/2020 12:00 PM AEST
No entries will be accepted outside these times.
The 10 Travlr Website
TRAVLR Pty Ltd
1 Maddock Street
Windsor VIC 3181
Entry to the Promotion is open to all eligible parties who fulfill the Method of entry requirements (as set out below) and are 18 years of age or older and who are not disqualified by clause 6 of the Terms and Conditions (Entrant).
Details of prize
Prize includes two nights stay for two people at Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley from Sunday through to Thursday in a Heritage Villa with a private pool. Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, selected range of regional wines and beers with meals. Two daily on-site activities from the schedule of complimentary inclusions. Non-alcoholic beverages and in-villa snack bar. Any additional charges must be settled prior to guest departure. Prize also includes return economy airfares from the winner’s closest major airport to Sydney if winner does not reside in NSW. No airfares are included if prize winner resides in NSW. Transfers to Wolgan Valley and transfers from Sydney airport are not included.
Prize is valid for travel from 1 August 2020 to 1 June 2021. Reservations are subject to availability and exclude major holiday periods and Festive and Easter Season. Not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. A voucher with a unique code will be emailed to the winner. The winner is to forward in writing the preferred dates to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 2 9199 1811 quoting the voucher code.
The following costs are to be borne by the Prize Winner and their guest(s): flights and associated flight costs over and above the included flights, travel costs to and from the points of departure, travel insurance, meals not included in the prize, all taxes and levies and surcharges (including airport taxes and levies), visa and any other travel related expenses.
Total number of prizes
There is one Prize and one Prize winner.
Total prize value
Total prize pool (inc GST): approximately AUD $8000.
Method of entry
To enter, an Entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
a) Tell us your top travel tip in 25 words or less
b) Sign up to www.10travlr.com.au email marketing - from which you may unsubscribe at any time
c) Not be an employee of the Promoter, nor the employee’s friends and family members. (Eligible Entrant).
Maximum number of entries
Eligible Entrants may enter once.
This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Prize winner.
Prize winner will be judged based on the Entrant who gives the best travel tip in 25 words or less.
The Prize judging will be completed on or before 10:00 AM AEST on 20/07/2020
Location of the judging:
TRAVLR Pty Ltd
1 Maddock Street
Windsor VIC 3181
Notification of winners
The Prize winner will be notified via email to the email address provided on 10 Travlr website as at the prize draw date, no later than 31/07/2020
Public announcement of winners
The Prize winners will be published here:
www.10travlr.com.au/win from 31/7/2020 until 31/8/2020 or a later date as may be determined by the Promoter.
Unclaimed prize draw
If any Prize is unclaimed in accordance with these terms and conditions, the Prize to that winner will be forfeited and the Promoter will award the Prize to the Eligible Entrant who came runner-up as determined in accordance with the Method of Entry when the Prize was drawn, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority.
Unclaimed prize draw date: 10:00 AM AEST on 31/8/2020
Location of unclaimed prize draw:
TRAVLR Pty Ltd
1 Maddock Street
Windsor VIC 3181
Notification of unclaimed prize winners
Unclaimed prize winners will be notified via email to the email address provided on 10 Travlr Website no later than 15/9/2020.
Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw
Any unclaimed prize winner will be published here:
www.10travlr.com.au/win on 20/9/2020
Terms & Conditions – ‘10 Travlr Emirates One and Only Wolgan Valley Competition’
1.The Promoter of the Promotion is TRAVLR Pty Ltd (ABN 19 613 747 845) 1 Maddock Street, Windsor VIC 3181.
2.Information on how to enter and prize details set out in the Schedule form part of these terms & conditions (T&Cs).
3.The T&Cs must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these terms of and conditions. Where there is any inconsistency between these T&Cs and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails.
4.Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs (including the Schedule).
Who can enter?
5. Entry is open only to all entrants aged 18 years or older who satisfy the Method of entry as detailed in the Schedule. If an entrant is under 18 years of age and their entry is selected as a winner, a next of kin over the age of 18 years will win the prize.
6. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including Prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and its related entities and agencies , including the T&Cs providers Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd are ineligible to enter.
7. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
8. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
9. The Prize is specified in the Details of prize section of the Schedule.
10. The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
11, All Prizes are valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
12. Prizes involving travel must be taken to coincide with the dates specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule or as otherwise specified in the conditions of any third party travel provider. Any changes to the confirmed prize details will be at the expense of the winner(s) and will only be permitted with the prior consent of the Promoter or third party travel provider.
13. Unless otherwise stated, any travel prize does not include travel insurance, travel documents, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, transfers, flights, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health, travel insurance, passport or other government requirements is the responsibility of the Prize winner and his or her guest(s). The Promoter and the relevant Prize supplier will not be obliged to compensate the Prize winner or their guests for non-compliance with this or any resulting loss therefrom. Nor will you be entitled to receive from the Promoter or the Prize supplier an amount equivalent to the value of the Prize (or part thereof). The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist as part of the travel or at the destination.
14. The Prize elements, accommodation, dining and activity is subject to availability at the time of booking. The Promoter is not responsible for any cancellation, delay or rescheduling of flights, and any impact this has on redemption of the prize elements, including accommodation, dining and activity
15. Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their Prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their Prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a Prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the Promotion and claiming and redeeming the Prizes and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the Promotion.
How to enter
16. The Entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion Period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
17. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the Promotion close date and time, which are specified in the Promotion Period of the Schedule.
18. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries of the Schedule (if applicable).
21. Each Prize will be awarded to entry / entries in accordance with the Prize draw details section of the Schedule. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The winner of a Prize does not need to be present at the judging unless expressly stated to the contrary.
23. The winner(s) of the Prize will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Prize winners and Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two Business Days after Notification is given by the Promoter in accordance with the Schedule. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed. In this clause, Business Day means any day except for Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday in Victoria, Australia.
24.The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details or who otherwise have not received the actual Notification for any reasons. If an Entrant’s contact details change during or after the Promotional Period, it is the Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
25. It is a condition of accepting any Prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and 10 Travlr Website (https://www.10travlr.com.au/pages/terms-3) and the Prize supplier’s requirements and standard booking terms and conditions. Each Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner or any of his or her guests is unable to use the Prize as stated.
26. The winner(s) name will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
27. The Promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from Unclaimed prize draw.
28, If after the expiration of Promotion Period, a Prize (or any part thereof) is cancelled or withdrawn by the relevant provider, the Prize winner will receive a prize, as determined by the Promoter, of equivalent value (as if the original prize or part thereof had been awarded to that person, less any administrative expenses incurred by the Promoter).
Copyright, warranties, waiver and liabilities
29. To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an Entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related entities (including its officers, employees and agents ) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the Entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an Entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
30. If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an Entrant under any law which implies a warranty into these T&Cs which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
31. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will a supplier of a Prize or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
32. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to or delay in transit of prizes.
33. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any Entrants. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these T&Cs or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these T&Cs, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
34. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Where a prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter and reasonable attempts are made to reach agreement with the winner that are unsuccessful, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
35. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these T&Cs, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
36. All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, Entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. Entrants warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this T&Cs. The Promoter has no obligation to credit Entrants as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights an Entrant may have as an author of content.
38. The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
39. The Promotion and these T&Cs will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
40. Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, Entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram; and to release Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram.