Come visit our furry friends, meet some real locals, play mini-golf, and enjoy our legendary pancakes.
The Macadamia Castle has been the area’s most popular tourist destination since 1975. Our Animal Park, Café, Bar Macca, Nut Bar, Fine Food section, and Retail store provide a full day of entertainment and education. An ideal days outing for the family, and a great destination when exploring the region. We are also relaxing to stop during a road trip or for food, coffee, kids' activities, or education.
The Macadamia Castle Fact File:
* 6 Acres of family attractions and boutique shopping
* Over 44 years serving the North Coast community
* 300,000 visitors annually
* Animal Fun Park features local and farmyard animals
* Over 150 native and farmyard animals, birds and reptiles
* 18 Hole Mini Golf course
* Treehouse playground with flying fox
* Keeper talks and interactive animal experiences programme daily
* Over 200 locally made products on sale in our fine food section.
* Cafe serving freshly prepared local produce
* Our legendary sweet and savoury pancakes are famous throughout the state
* Bar Macca serving locally-produced cocktails and beer and wine by the glass